The Observer_Copter is intended for use in observation and inspection operations, whether you have to observe VIP transports, monitor the fences of your company, inspect an area of nuclear power plants, dams for hydroelectricity, airports, pipelines, power lines, borders, game parks or national parks (Just like the german power grid operators or game park owners in Namibia).
With the Observer_Copter you have the most economical equipment on hand. Find your way in the sky and profit from the unmatched advantages of aerial observation. See what you cannot see from ground. See it earlier and clearer than anyone else at a low cost. With an hourly operating cost of about $55 you will have a highly professional operation on hand at literally no cost, while increasing your professionalism and security.
The Observer_Copter is an open gyroplane, this allows for maximum maneuverability and sight. It has some distinguished features that are not available in other gyroplanes. It has a worldwide unique radio system that caters for easy communication with ATC and mission control, a glass cockpit integrated with EFIS that is unparalleled in its class, cooling gear for the crew, an attitude indicator, to name just a few. The list of premium equipment on this gyroplane is unrivalled and makes the Observer_Copter the best for observation missions.
The camera system contains two cameras: a day light camera with a HFOV (horizontal field of view) of 1.7-57.8° and a 36x optical zoom, as well as a 9 Hz FLIR infra red camera for night missions with a HFOV of 13° and a spectral range of 7.5-13.5 µm with an uncooled VOx microbolometer thermal imager. Both cameras are built in a gimbal to allow stabilization. With the FLIR IR camera one can detect a 1.80 meter tall man from 780 m / 2560 ft, recognize him from a distance of 190 m / 623 ft and identify him within 97 m / 318 ft (the metrics for a 2.3 x 2.3 m / 7.55 x 7.55 ft object are 2150 m / 560 m / 280 m or 7053 ft / 1837 ft / 918 ft). The cameras are operated by a hand control unit and the pictures shot are stored for further intelligence use.
With this camera set nothing is missed, be it day or night your observations will always be meticulous.
- Additional Silencer for Noise Reduction < 64db
- Heating System
- Air Conditioned Flying Gear
- Glass cockpit / IFR Equipment
- Low Vibration Rotors
- Lighted Instruments with Terrain Warning
- Attitute Indicator / Artificial Horizon
- ELT Emergency Locator Transmitter
- 2 Radio System (Flight Radio and Mission Radio)
- 1 DLC & 1 IR Camera System with Recorder
- Night Vision Goggles (NVG) suited to mission and rotorcraft type
- Transponder, Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
- High Power Landing Lights for Night Missions
- Cover Sheet for ground cover
- Weight Reduction by Using Carbon fiber instead of glass fiber
- Tool Kit
- 3 Years or 500 Flight Hours Guarantee of Manufacturer
- Worldwide Delivery and Assembly
- Trailer for Land Transport
- Survival Kit
- Sand Tires