A great, once in a lifetime opportunity!
We offer technically proficient Helicopter pilots challenging career opportunities, which include world-class training and the chance to fly in an impressive and challenging surrounding.
For the Position of a Helicopter Pilot on a Eurocopter EC120B:
- A minimum of 1000 hours total flying time (only right seat on turbine engine helicopter can be counted). Note: We do not accept simulator time for flying hours calculation.
- Must hold a valid ICAO ATPL(H) or CFII according to FAA or JAA with an unrestricted class one medical certificate.
- Must have flown as a helicopter pilot on a helicopter meeting the above mentioned criteria, within 12 months of joining.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative.
- Create an environment that clearly demonstrates teamwork and professionalism.
- Establish effective interpersonal relationships and demonstrate positive customer service relations (internal and external).
- English language fluency (written and verbal comprehension); must be at least equal to ICAO English level 5, Arabic and Kurdish of advantage.
- Possesses and demonstrate sound judgment and objectivity in decision making.
- In-depth knowledge of operational requirements of field, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Willing to move to the Middle East.
- Preference will be given to type rated Eurocopter EC120B
To express your interest in a flying career with The 7 Group, please apply on-line by clicking here, and complete our application form. Our Recruitment team will review your application and make contact with you should there be interest in further evaluating your application.